In addition to the standard Sidekick Plus features, Stress Test, Volt-ohm meter (VOM), Loop Current tests, Longitudinal Balance, Transmission and Noise tests, Open Meter, Load Coil detection, Resistive Fault Locate (RFL) and a Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) we’ve added an optional suite of Wideband Spectrum Analysis tests and an option for VDSL/ADSL sync and service tests. With improved test set up and speed of test and with a longer battery life, the Tempo Communications Sidekick Plus helps technicians get the job done faster, safer and easier.
- Saves time. Easy-to-use mode selection dial and operation – minimizes training needs and saves time on the job.
- Versatile. Combines your copper qualification needs with DSL sync and service testing in one test set.
- Fully loaded. The Sidekick® Plus xDSL comes complete with all you need to perform tests on the copper networks that support DSL services.
- No modules needed – Advanced cable diagnosis and troubleshooting in a single test set
- Advanced Dual Trace Pulse TDR (Zero Dead Zone)
- Resistive Fault Locator (Detects up to 20MΩ)
- 1GΩ Leakage Test (Insulation Resistance)
- Longitudinal Balance Test
- Ground Resistance Test
- Quite Line Noise (QLN) Test
- Stress Test
- AC/DC Voltage
- Open Meter
- Loop Current
- Circuit Loss
- Tracing Tone Generator
- Reference Tone
Install, qualify, and troubleshoot bonded xDSL networks
1 GΩ at 150V
0 to 5,000 nF (5 µF)
30 – 100 dBrnC (-60 to +20 dBm)
Operates at 0 to 120° F (-18 to 50°C)
0 to 82 dBrnC
Telecommunications test equipment