More than a Test Device
FRANEO 800 was developed for testing the mechanical and electrical integrity of power transformers after transportation or exposure to high fault currents. It uses the sweep frequency response analysis (SFRA) principle and measures the electrical transfer function over a wide range of frequencies. With our FRANEO 800 you can improve your transformer reliability, reduce maintenance costs and prevent expensive failures.
FRANEO 800 is operated with the Primary Test Manager™ (PTM) software, the ideal solution for diagnostic testing, condition assessment and easy data management.
PTM automatically generates test plans based on the nameplate data and in accordance with international standards. Existing results can be easily imported in order to ensure a flexible, device-independent comparison. In addition, PTM offers automatic result assessment and smart features, such as the visualization of typical influences for deviations.
- Extremely small and compact device guarantees optimum usability
- Innovative connection technique ensures high level of reproducibility
- Short measurement times due to the intelligent sweep algorithm
- Highest dynamic range in SFRA testing industry (> 150 dB)
- Fully compliant with the IEC 60076-18 and IEEE C57.149 standards
FRANEO 800 can be used for transformer testing, after:
- a short-circuit event
- before and after transport
- an occurrence of high transient fault currents
- a significant change in the monitored values (for example, combustible gases) or a safety shutdown